Sunday, August 5, 2007

Node/Chiron

In a natal chart, by progression SA or solar return:  association with damaged person/persons

N. Chiron conjunct north node Taurus (less than 5' orb)
N. Chiron=Node=Aries (64H/21' orb)
"Relentless advocate for the poor, the homeless and the forgotten elderly of New York seeking aid from foundations and city agencies DOB 1/4/1930

P. Node=Chiron (64H/1')
Natalie Cole get's kidney transplant. (Someone else's kidney)

N. Node/Chiron=Aries exact
Alan Turing's best friend, first love as a child; died young of leukemia

Vicki Morgan met Alfred Bloomingdale for S and M relationship P. Chiron=N. Node 4' orb
also P. Mars square Venus
P. Juno conjunct Dsc.
Event August 1969

T. South Node conjunct N. Chiron Aquarius
Caroline Kennedy's brother dies in plane crash (+Saturn square Uranus/Saturn square Natal Moon, Uranus conjunct natal Moon)

T. South Node conjunct N. Chiron Aquarius
21 year old Abraham Lincoln runs for office in Assembly; he won
Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition. Whether it be true or not, I can say for one that I have no other so great as that of being truly esteemed of my fellow men, by rendering myself worthy of their esteem. How far I shall succeed in gratifying this ambition, is yet to be developed. I am young and unknown to many of you. I was born and have ever remained in the most humble walks of life. I have no wealthy or popular relations to recommend me. My case is thrown exclusively upon the independent voters of this county, and if elected they will have conferred a favor upon me, for which I shall be unremitting in my labors to compensate. But if the good people in their wisdom shall see fit to keep me in the back ground, I have been too familiar with disappointments to be very much chagrined.

T. North Node conjunct natal Chiron
Alan Dershowitz gets job representing Trump/impeachment
Also T. Jupiter near to trine his Sun (maybe 1 degree past)

In the news:
T. Node conjunct Chiron Aquarius (7-8/08)
War crimes fugitive Radivan worked in Vienna as "miracle healer" during his years living in disguise, reports have claimed.

International Aids conference Mexico
Anthrax killer suicide

No comments: