Friday, February 7, 2020

How to use this blog

You can do a search for the aspect you're interested in (e.g., Pluto/Chiron)
or
You can do a search for the subject you're interested in (e.g., mathematicians, alzheimers)

Someone asked me yesterday if I post to this blog currently

YES!

But not in chronological order.

When I find something new I add it to the original post on that planetary pic.

That  original posting on the planetary pic may be over 10 years old!

With "Midpoint Observatory" you need to know what you're looking for.
  • Either the planetary combo
  • It can be a midpoint or just an aspect.  
  • Even with aspects, you need to use a slash (/) e.g, Venus/Mars
  • Or you can do a search for the subject.  
  • For example, I just did a search on the blog for "inventor". I got Pallas/Zeus, which is one of the pictures I found in the charts of inventors.
I

No comments: